Thursday, May 2, 2019

1864 Blog


I am Corporal William Matthews, and I have no opinion on slavery and I do not own any slaves but I am loyal to my hometown, Richmond, Virginia. As a southerner I do see we are more of an agricultural economy and we stand for the right to own slaves and we believe the government is nothing but tyrannical but we are not only fighting for our right but more so for the way of life of a southerner. This government can’t control our rules and regulations that we have practiced ever since the birth of this nation, the south has a monopoly on cotton over the whole entire nation bringing a total of millions of dollars to the economy. We will fight for our rights, our way of life, and for the Confederate States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the surrender stated sadly

today was the day the last day of the war for General Lee has surrendered we don't have to fight no more hour by hour a minute from...