Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Blog 1864: Sherman"s march photo mosaic in shape of union flag



I did my picture mosaic in the shape of the Union flag because it was the Union that had this march to capture Georgia. I used several different pictures relating to Sherman's march in my mosaic, including the music sheet for "Marching though Georgia", black and white drawings of the march, buildings on fire from the march, slaves being emancipated, etc. I also included pictures of William Tecumseh Sherman who was a Union general and contributed to the march, pictures of books that were based on the march, and various other pictures relating to Sherman's March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the surrender stated sadly

today was the day the last day of the war for General Lee has surrendered we don't have to fight no more hour by hour a minute from...